Sunday 8 April 2012

How To | Easter/Topshop Jewellery Inspired Makeup

~HAPPY EASTER~
I was originally going to do "Easter Inspired Makeup" with bright yellows and pinks, but I remembered these gorgeous Topshop earrings that I had seen (and fell in love with) on Becca's February Favourites video (voussontbeauetbelle) She has such a good taste in jewellery and I have these earring in plain gold, however if I had seen these "dip-dyed" ones I would have bought these instead. I think she said they were £4, which was the same price as my plain gold ones. 
Anyway moving on these earrings inspired me to do this eye makeup "look". They are also crosses, which obviously fits in with Easter Sunday and the Easter theme!


I used:
MUA Matte Eyeshadow Shade 16 all over my lid and up to my brow bone.
Raspberry Pink shade from unbranded palette (see below) all over my lid, up to my crease
Beauty UK Bright Pink (see below) on the outer eye area
Beauty UK Bright Yellow (see below) on inner corner of my eye
Gold from unbranded palette (see below) on the inner corner of my eye
Light Gold/Yellow from unbranded palette (see below) on inner corner of my eye
I went over again with Beauty UK Bright Pink on the outer eye area
BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Her Majesty on a fluffy brush to blend out harsh lines
 I then used Barry M Liquid Eyeliner in Black and Rimmel Falsies Mascara in Black. 


 Unbranded palette I received from my friends Mum at Christmas
 Beauty UK Soho Palette (not my picture as my palette is all grubby)
Here is the finished look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologise this is another "how to" makeup post, I just hope you enjoy reading them as much as I like making them! 
This is not a look that I would normally go for. Perhaps a year or so ago I would have, when I was going through my Hayley Williams phase. It's crazy at how my make up has changed over the years, I may even do a post on it in the future!



2 comments:

  1. I loved these when Becca showed them too! Considering I'm such a Topshop-aholic I'm surprised I didn't ever see them on the website!
    Loving the makeup look, you're a winged eyeliner pro!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find them on their website either! Thank you very much, I didn't think I was that good considering I've been wearing it for a good few years now! But thank you! :)xx

      Delete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...