Thursday 19 April 2012

OOTD: Creepers and Crosses


I received my creepers the day before yesterday! I was quite surprised how quickly they came through. I will just point out that I didn't end up actually wearing them with this outfit because they are slightly too big for my dwarf feet so I need to buy insoles for them!

Make up
I didn't go too crazy as I was going to sixth form.
Face:
Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Concealer
Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation
Collection 2000 Loose Powder
Collection 2000 Bronzing Pearls (borrowed my Mums and used them as more of a blush that bronzer)
Eyes:
MUA Matte Eye shadow in Shade 16
Constance Carroll Quick Stroke Eyeliner in Black (my friend recommended it, here's her review)
Maybelline False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in Black Brown
Lips:
Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Liner in Pleasure Me Red
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 01

Outfit
I am not going to say the prices of the clothes because they're pretty old and I can't tell you exactly.
Black Long Sleeve Top - Primark
Skull Scarf - Gift but I think Peacocks yonks ago!
Wine Coloured Crushed Velvet Skirt - Primark
Black Tights

Jewellery
The only jewellery I wore was these gold cross earrings from Topshop - £4


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I admit this was a pretty boring outfit, however I just wanted to show you my creepers!
Hope you liked! Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. so pretty!! I want some creepers so bad! Awesome blog! Come by and let's follow each other ;)! Stay in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you and yeah sure, your blog looks awesome :)

      Delete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...