Monday 18 June 2012

Laine Blogger Award :))



I was recently nominated for the Laine Blogger Award by Molly from She Wore Fashion Out. She and her blog are both lovely and so thank you for nominating me Molly!


Rules...
-Tag the blogger who awarded you
-Award five more bloggers
-Answer a few questions

1. What is your current beauty obsession ?
Nude eye shadows! Yes this sounds boring as hell but I think it looks so simple and classy with winged eyeliner and false eyelashes.

2. What is the one beauty item you wished you owned ?
  Part of me wants to say the Urban Decay Naked Pallette but I think I'm going to go for a primer. I'm not sure what primer though as I haven't done enough research, but I am currently wishing to dabble with primers!

3. What are you favourite types of posts to read and write?
I love to read all kinds of posts. My favourite I can think of off the top of my head are "life updates", hauls and reviews!

4. What inspired you to become a blogger ?
  A blog called "Sprinkle Of Glitter". If you seriously haven't heard of Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter you have not lived omg.

5. What colour nail polish are you wearing right now ?
Nothing! I had work yesterday and I'm not allowed to wear nail varnish. I am planning on doing my nails tonight in Barry M Berry, however - because it's lush.

Five Blogs I Nominate...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading :) x


4 comments:

  1. Thank you :) I'll so this soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nude eyeshadow? Hmm...you mean like match your skin color nude or just a pretty 'generic' nude?

    PS - I agree, that the UD Naked palette is lovely!

    <3
    adornedinhollywoodlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the award (:
    I think nude shadows are seriously underrated too, your not the only one.

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...