Wednesday 1 August 2012

Birthday Wish(ful thinking) List!

It's my birthday soon so I thought I'd make a wish list. Mainly these are things that I am planning on buying myself when I next get paid as a "treat" because I wouldn't expect anyone to actually spend this amount of money on me :)

 1. Blonde Human Hair Extensions - eBay - price varies (I'm going to dye them of course)
2. VIXON Flatform Creepers - ASOS - £35
3. Disco Pants - American Apparel - £70
4. MAC lipstick in Diva - £13.50


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am busy the next few days but I am planning on doing a red lipstick review/comparison with a drugstore, high end and also one from my local market. 

Also I'm going shopping in Nottingham with Lizzy on Friday which is oh so exciting!

4 comments:

  1. Wow those creepers are gorgeous! Leopard print is one of my favourite patterns, so timeless! And i'm debating whether or not so invest in some creepers. May have to give these ones a think!

    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lipstick, have a good birthday when it comes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I hope you have a great birthday, and well done for wanting to treat yourself.

    I love your profile picture. I love the shoes and the pants.
    I am your newest follower, I hope you can follow me too.
    www.personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk
    Jatinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lipstick color. So vampy. Those pants remind me of Sexual Sandra Dee.
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...