Tuesday 20 November 2012

Marc Jacobs quick review: Daisy and Dot


I wanted to do a quick post on Marc Jacobs perfume. I'm no expert and I've only ever owned Daisy by Marc Jacobs, however I recently discovered his new fragrance "Dot" and it is perfect.
 

 These are the bottles for Daisy by Marc Jacobs that I have owned, however I know there are more variations out there and according to the lady in House of Frasier there's a new one every year. I first received this perfume a few Christmases ago and although it is no use me describing the smell, it is very fresh and floral however with a hint of "grown up". 


The bottles for any Marc Jacobs perfume are always so cute and classy, and that is what drew my attention to new (I think) fragrance Dot! A bonus is the scent is lovely too, I think I even prefer it to Daisy (shh don't tell her). 

The price range for Dot ranges from £37 - £63 and I think they only do it it Eau de Parfum (which is the only way in my opinion). 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm hoping one day to do a more informed and wider ranging perfume post to make up for this uninformative one. This post was mainly just because I was so excited about the packaging and the smell being divine!

2 comments:

  1. Dot is such a beautiful scent, I love it so much! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Dot as well and im so happy with it! I have Daisy Hot Pink too!


    -True

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...