Friday 8 February 2013

February Resolutions!

Recently I've felt a lot more motivated to want to do work and do well, however there are still a few things I want to "clean up" about my day to day life. So instead of making any new years resolutions, I've decided, at least for this month to make myself a few goals and then (hopefully) make another post at the end of the month to see how I got on. 


I think I'm going to put 5 down, because that seems like a good number.


Be more punctual
I've never been very punctual and it really really annoys me and it's getting worse as I get older - I think a lot of people would agree (predominantly my best friend who's probably spent half her life waiting for me)

Be more confident
The past year has been once again another struggle for my confidence as it doesn't take much for it to be knocked. However I genuinely feel that I'm getting over that stage of my life, perhaps as I'm getting older. 

Take more care of my appearance
Recently I've gone from wearing false eyelashes everyday and my down everyday to wearing basic makeup and putting my hair up. Yeah this is okay and it's nice that I am able to do that without feeling as self conscious than I used to but I also really enjoy looking nice so I'm going to make more of an effort.

Do at least 2 hours independent study every night  
(excluding stuff I do in free periods)
I have been trying to do this but sometimes I'm too tired or really can't be bothered, but I really want to push it so I can get into University next year and yeah, it's all pretty self explanitary.
Improve conversational skills
If you actually know me in real life, you may know that, sometimes, I'm not the best at putting my point across correctly. Recently I'll think of something and I'll say it but it will come out completely wrong. I'm fine when typing etc, however in actual life I fucking suck and this is a problem at work/school and just general conversations. 
Oh look, here I am, today, displaying my number 3 resolution: taking care of my appearance - I didn't even go out today but I wore false eyelashes, lipstick - the works - yay, go me.
So to conclude: 5 resolutions, will I stick to them? Probably not ahah, but I will do a post at the end of the month and maybe, if it's all successful (or not and I want to try again) I can do a March Resolutions post. 
A second thought: I challenge all of you to do this, if anyone does please let me know and we can do it together! 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your resolutions! :D

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...