Wednesday 13 February 2013

Outfit | Leopard Print Dress

I thought I'd do an outfit post seeing as I haven't done one for ages. Bare with me though, as I was trying out different places in my house to take the photos! Just realised I didn't take a picture of the whole thing collectively - I'm so stupid.

Also, the outfit it pretty basic, but really I wanted to show you my new dress that I bought from ASDA for £8! 

I look a bit strange in these pictures but oh well!

I'm wearing Helen É Cosmetics Moisturising Lipstick in Dusk on my lips - I got it in this months Glossy Box.

I look very hairy in this picture and I don't like it haha
 One my eyes, I'm wearing a combination of W.O.S, Naked 2 and Faint from the Naked Basics Palette which appeared in my January Favourites.



I got this dress a week or so back from ASDA for £8! and although its not normally what I'd go for, shape wise, but I actually think it gives me quite a nice shape. 
here is a close up but it didn't focus very well sorry!

Coinsidently, I also got this coat from ASDA, but ages ago! I've only just started to wear it this year. I really like it as it  flares out slightly at the bottom which aslo gives me a nice shape.


I also love the faux fur collar! 

xx

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely - your hair is so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fur collar on that coat is so sweet, I've always wanted something similar! And your hair, is it strange to compliment your fringe hahah, just really suits you (even though you've had it for ages)

    www.fagansfinds.blogspot.co.uk

    Fagan x x x

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...