Friday 15 March 2013

Haul | Online shopping will be the death of me

Today I got lost on Etsy and eBay and I found these two gems! 

London Calling Denim Jacket - £5.00 + £5.00 p+p

I first bought this cute denim sleeveless jacket with the album cover for London Calling by The Clash. I really do love it and have been wanting to customise my own denim jacket for a while, but without the skills or the time I never have. I just hope it fits! 


Metallica Shirt - £6.55 + £2.50 p+p 

I then bidded on (and won) this Metallica shirt. I actually hope the weather stays chilly for a while so I get to wear this - I think it'll be cosy!


Recently I've felt I've lost a bit of personality in my wardrobe, so I hope these two additions will inject a bit more "me" into it - I've missed buying secondhand. 


..and yes before you ask I do actually listen to the bands! 


xx

Has anyone else diy-ed there own denim jacket? I'd still love to do it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...