Tuesday 19 March 2013

Review | The Beauty Parlour Salt Scrub







I've been really enjoying the Beauty Parlour Salt Scrub recently. If you've been reading this blog for a while you may or not know that I suffer from KP, I briefly explained it here and mention it quite often. In a nut shell I have it on my face and the tops of my arms and back. Usually I have to be careful with scrubs, especially the lovely scented ones (boo!), because my skin will flare up, however this one has not yet made my skin unhappy!

 It also smells divine and leaves a really lovely moisturised feel to your skin after you apply it and wash it off. I use this on my legs too, after I've shaved and I would say in total I use this 2/3 times a week and my skin feels so much smoother. 

I first discovered this brand in Superdrug and I've always felt this brand was a kind of Superdrug's version of Soap and Glory - they have similar packaging, with that familiar "retro vibe". However I am now a huge fan of both brands and they are both very similar in price.


Have you tried Beauty Parlour products? Which is your favorite? 
xx


Twitter | Pinterest | Polyvore Bloglovin 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment, love your blog! Now following =)
    Great review, I am looking for some products that are gentle to skin lately as the other half as bad exzema and loooads of stuff makes it flare up. Might try this brand =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! I'm currently using the Sugar Crush scrub from Soap & Glory, which is really great. I just discovered your blog and followed you, I love your vintage aesthetic, your header and your posts! Have a nice day girl!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I may give the Soap and Glory one a go after I've finished this one, I'm currently using a Body Butter of theirs! Thank you (:xx

      Delete
    2. You should yes! I'm also using a body butter and a hand cream, I just love them. Plus, they have lovely packagings.

      Delete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...