Friday 5 April 2013

Outfit | "The Queens of Cartoon" Series - #1 Betty Boop!

When I'm on Polyvore, I prefer to do outfits based on a particular person - especially characters,  so I thought of the bright idea of starting a "mini-series" of my favourite female cartoon characters. This may (most probably) has been done before, but I thought it'd be fun to do. 

I'm starting off the "mini-series" with Betty Boop. She was actually a symbol of the Depression era in America in the 1930's - A reminder for the people, of the 1920's, and as my coursework is based on this era I thought it'd be quite appropriate. I feel she's also one of the most celebrated and best known cartoon characters - so she's definitely a good place to start. 




Although she has many different outfits, I based it on the black and white cartoon and stuck with a black and white theme - and modernised it a bit. 

Why not join in? If you do, let me know and link me to your creations! Also, if you have any ideas on what I can create, comment below! 


xx

Click here for the second outfit - Jessica Rabbit!

Twitter | Pinterest | Polyvore Bloglovin 

1 comment:

  1. I love b&w and I love Betty Boop. Pretty!

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...