Friday 5 April 2013

Updates | University, Summer & Festivals



I have had replies from all of the universities I applied for now and I’m proud to say I got conditionals of everyone - I actually feel like I’ve achieved quite a lot because of that. I just need to get these exams right, so I can actually go.
This past year has been hell for me, for many reasons. But I’m looking forward to after my exam (regardless if I do achieve the grades I need) because then I can actually spend time with my friends and family. 
I also need to do the student finance thing, which I’ve been putting off! 
Lizzy and I last year at Download - back when I thought straight, angular eyebrows were nice!
I'm lucky enough to be going to both Download Festival and Leeds, again this year - which gives me something to look forward to. Although feel a bit uncomfortable saying that at the moment, as I still need to pay my friend for one of the tickets. I shall be going with Lizzy, to Download for the three days, just before the end of my exams (I have 1 exam after that) and I am so excited as I get to see Slipknot, a band that I feel have got me through a lot (ha soppy!).

Mother and I at Leeds in 2011 - I think the rain washed off my makeup that day!
 I am also going to Leeds for one day, the Saturday - which is also my 18th birthday! I have seen Green Day before, when I was about 13 and they were the first band I saw with my best friend, Lizzy so I feel that day will be pretty special. Also, System Of A Down are playing which should be amazing. I am a bit disappointed with a few things about Leeds this year, but I'll save that, maybe for another post. I am also spending that weekend camping with my parents and Lizzy which should be fun!

xx

Click here for my last update post!
Click here for Download 2012 post and here for tips on what to take if you're going to a festival this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...