Sunday 5 May 2013

Oufit | You're lucky, He's Lucky, I'm lucky, We're All Lucky.

On Saturday Night I went to see the The Rocky Horror Picture Show in the newly opened Ritz Cinema Lincoln. I dressed up as Magenta and this is what I wore. I was thinking of recording a tutorial for my youtube channel, on the makeup/hair I did, so please let me know if that is something you'd like to see. 


BLACK SKATER DRESS - NEW LOOK // BLACK CORSET - AMAZON // WHITE MAID APRON (+HAT) - EBAY // LIPSTICK - RUSSIAN RED BY MAC OVER RIMMEL LIPLINER IN CAPPUCHINO // BLACK MOCK SUSPENDER TIGHTS - PRETTY POLLY // 

As you may have noticed, I am trying to improve the way I do posts, so I'm trying out different styles etc. Please tell me if you prefer this sort of outfit post (e.g. a lookbook post) or how I used to do them. 

xx 

Twitter | Pinterest | Polyvore Bloglovin | She Said Beauty

7 comments:

  1. Omg your eyes, so perfect ♥ ♥

    http://jeannays.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw don't be silly, but thank you :) xx

      xx

      Delete
  2. You look amazing!!1 Great eye make up, I went back in April to the York show and I dressed up as Frank I'm yet to post about it but the night was amazing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you very much, it was only a cinema showing unfortunately, I'd love to go to a show! xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh you look fab!! Especially your eyes. Slightly spooky but so so pretty.
    Love it.

    Best wishes,
    Danielle.
    http://courtneyfarrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...