Sunday 12 May 2013

Outfit | Polka Dots & Anchors

So busy with revision at the moment! I actually went to school today, on a Sunday! That is how dedicated I am hahah. Here is my outfit. I can't believe that shirt is from Primark - it's such good quality and it was only £10.
SHIRT - PRIMARK // JEANS - NEW LOOK // SHOES - PRIMARK // LIPSTICK - RUSSIAN RED BY MAC 
Please hype on Lookbook! Hope to be doing more interesting posts soon, but I hope you can appreciate that these exams are important, I'm more active on tumblr than blogger right now because Alt+Reblog requires less effort than writing a review on something xx



Twitter | Pinterest | Polyvore Bloglovin | She Said Beauty 

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and make-up! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your style, like a modern 50's sailor pin up girl :) x

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...