Saturday 18 January 2014

MAC Lipstick in Sunny Seoul


Sunny Seoul is one of MAC's Creamsheen lipsticks, which is a first for me, and I guess its quite a girly pink without it being too in your face. It's staying power is generally okay, it isn't as good as the matt ones I own from MAC, however it is definitely more hydrating and feels a lot more comfortable to wear. It's also very versatile, wearable in the day and pretty at night.


I'm definitely pleased with Sunny Seoul and I think it will be great in Spring and Summer too. 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, it's ideal for spring & summer and very wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is absolutely gorgeous. I love mac lipsticks so much! Also my lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please check out my blog post here and it tells you how it works <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...