Sunday 16 March 2014

Review | Naked Body Care Rescue Intensive Care Shampoo/Conditioner

I recently discover the Brand Naked Body Care when hunting for a shampoo/conditioner that would sort my awful hair out. I'd ruined my hair through the usual dying and back-combing and it was starting to go into one big mass of knots and so I picked up the Naked Rescue Intensive Care Shampoo and Conditioner - on offer in Boots for 2 for £6.



Price: Both the Shampoo and Conditioner are normally priced at £3.98 each, which is a little steep for a student budget, however I think when it comes to haircare it can be worth it and these products definitely were. 

Usage: After the first usage I could already feel a difference in my hair. Even after you use the Shampoo (something that I find normally dries your hair out) your hair feels more silky soft that usual. 

At first I would apply the conditioner and then leave it for a good 5 minutes so it can really soak in however now the product has started to smooth my hair out I only leave it in for 1-2 minutes. 

Overall: I've really seen a difference in my hair - although still a little damaged I can actually get a comb through it. Both products also smell really good so that's an added bonus!


Negatives: The only thing I would say is now I've been using it for a long time my hair can sometimes feel a little heavy and get greasier quicker so I am planning cutting down to using it only once a week to avoid this. However this happens with any shampoo that I use over a long period of time so I have to change it up every once in a while.

After a visit to the Naked Body Care website I discovered they do loads and loads of products, none of them tested on animals and at all are at least 97% made of natural products. 

Until the 19th of May you can get 30% off with the code ILOVEMUM

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...