Saturday 19 April 2014

Austria | Fuschl am See and Mondsee Boat Trip

The last instalment of my Austria posts and the final pictures! On the last day we went up to the top of a mountain that looked upon Salzburg (I can't remember the name, sorry), and then we travelled to Fuschl am See, had a picnic and then went on a boat ride in Mondsee. The weather was glorious as you'll see from the photos! 

To see my other Austria posts click here and here




Fuschl am See


Fuschl am See


Fuschl am See


Fuschl am See


Fuschl am See


Mondsee


Mondsee


Mondsee


Mondsee


To see my other Austria posts click here and here

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...