Saturday 26 April 2014

Seaton Beach and Hartlepool Marina

A few of my posts have been travel related recently and I apologise if this is boring or annoying but it being Easter I have had more opportunities to visit places. 

My boyfriend (let's call him Aaron from now) comes from Hartlepool so we went up to his house during the Easter break. Despite him saying that there's nothing to do we managed to have a lovely day out at Seaton and also visited the Marina. I personally am a child and love the seaside so getting an ice cream and visiting the arcades was the perfect day for me. 

Seaton
Seaton

Hotdog!
Tiramisu Ice-Cream

Hartlepool Marina

P.S.S. Wingfield Castle, Hartlepool Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...