Friday 30 May 2014

Top Items in H&M's Summer Range (all under £24.99)

Despite the awful not so summery weather the summery, floaty and bright coloured clothes keep fllooding into stores which makes me wish I was going on a summer holiday. Instead of getting out in the sun (I would if there was any), I chose to sit at my desk and look through H&M's new summer arrivals and pick out my favourite just for you! All items are under £24.99 which is great if you're like me and on a budget. My favourite piece I picked out is probably the mint skirt however I do love the watermelon crop top. The white dress reminds me of Kate Bush in her Wuthering Heights video but I actually think it is so lovely and floaty for a hot summers day or a garden party.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...