Friday 27 June 2014

Change of URL | Introducing Retro and Thrift

As you may or may not have noticed I have changed up my blog a bit recently. I finally found a name that suited my blog well - Retro and Thrift and so I set to changing the URL from www.courtneyfarrow.com to www.retroandthrift.co.uk and changed up the layout a bit to mark this "new era". Hope you all like it! It's took me a few days but I feel it's well worth it. The downside is, because I had recently allowed "Google + Comments" on my blog, the change of URL meant all your recent lovely comments have been deleted (boo hate you Google +). Please let me know what you think! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...