Wednesday 18 June 2014

Life | The Download Festival Post

I spent last weekend with my best friend at the wonderful Download Festival in Donington Park, Derby and once again absolutely loved it. The mainstage headliners were Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park and Aerosmith amongst some other great bands such as Fall Out Boy, Steel Panther and Skindred. The weather was for once lovely and didn't rain too much - I even managed to get sunburn. I got to see 2 of my favourite bands as a teenager - Fall Out Boy and Avenged Sevenfold who were amazing. Take a peak at some of the photos I took over the weekend of the gorgeous food stands, the bands and the stages.


Lovely food stalls and a new seating area 

Rob Zombie Crowd 
The sun shined for once! 
More sun and crowd shots (sorry but it's pretty)
Avenged Sevenfold: 15 Year Old Courtney was in heaven 
More A7X
Bowling For Soup were hilarious 
The "Bowling For Soup Photo Opportunity" 
Fall Out Boy - 14 year old Courtney was in heaven! 
The sun shines on Fall Out Boy 


Status Quo headlined the second stage on Saturday night 
Manage to catch the last half an hour of Linkin Parks set  
Steel Panther nailed it as usual ;)



Did anyone else go to Download Festival? Does anyone have any festivals lined up for the summer? Let me know in the comments! 

  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...