Saturday 12 July 2014

Lincs Blog Meet | The Event Goody Bag

As you may or may not know (I have done 2 posts on it now!) I was recently lucky enough to go to the #LincsBlogMeet organised by  Bel from Journeys Are My Diary and Amy from Cocktails in Teacups. If you haven't already read my post
 about the event and also the the Boots goody bag I recieved please check them out as it was such a great day and I kindly recieved so many lovely things. This goody bag put together by Bel and Amy is amongst those lovely things and I'd like to thank the organisers as well as all the companies who donated (I will leave a list below). I think my favourite items in the bag were possibly the Lush Dark Angles Cleanser and the Lincolnshire Co-Op China Cup however all the products were absolutely lovely and I shall be using and reviewing most if not all of them! To see the products up close and read more information please read on! Here is a list of all the companies who so kindly donated!


Ask Italian (@askitalian)Weleda (@weleda)Boots The Fragrance Shop (@FragranceShopUK)Neal & Wolf (@nealandwolf) Lipcote (@LoveLipcote)Lush (@LushLtd/@LincolnLush)Benefit (@BenefitUK/BenefitBeauty)Batiste (@BatisteHair)Lincolnshire Coop (@lincscoop)Paul Mitchell (@paulmitchelluk)Manuka Doctor (@manukadr)One Love Organics (@oneloveorganics)Jewellery Ever AfterScarlett Fashion (@scarlettsfb)Crown & Glory (@crownandglory_)Black Tied (@blacktied)Me So Makeup (@MeSoMakeup)Crabtree & Evelyn (@CrabtreeUK)



So excited to recieve something from Lush as sometimes on a student budget I can't always afford to spend money on nice things like this. This Dark Angels cleanser I will definitely be doing a review on - it's charcoal black so I'm intrigued if it will stain my face or not!




I'm also intrigued by these Manuka Doctor products that claim to contain 'bee venom'!

I love taking perfume samples away when I'm travelling or just popping them in my handbag - thank you Fragrance Direct!


Like I said in the introduction of this post, I was very excited to recieve this cup! History is my passion and this reminds me of 'Life' Museums that have old fashioned shops inside them like Beamish Museum and York Castle Museum

 



Lipcote were kind enough to donate 3 items to the Lincs Blog Meet goody bag including this lovely bag used to store all the other samples and products in! I am a huge fan of Lipcote so very excited to receive a full size lipsealer (One of my first posts was a Lipcote review if I remember correctly - points for you if you can find it!). They also donated this handy travel card holder that I shall be using to store my train tickets and rail card in! 


I had never heard of this brand but I am excited to give their products a go! I am a bit apprehensive about using it on my coloured hair though! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...