Wednesday 2 July 2014

Outfit | Beloved Daisy Playsuit

I have this Primark floral playsuit for years and it's lasted me so well as it has been well worn and comes out every spring and summer! I actually bought this back when I had red hair but I think my orange hair clashes really well with the vivid royal blue colour as well as bringing out the yellow/orange middles (what are they called) of the flowers! Daisy print seems to have made a comeback this year, I've seen it splashed around high street stores like New Look and this playsuit fits in well with that as well. I really think this playsuit is a classic and can be dressed up or down; I have worn this day and night, casually in town and in clubs and pubs. Here I just wore it pretty casually for a shopping trip on a sunny day with some comfy t-bar flats. 







 I think I look unbelievably like my mother in this photo - which has never happened before.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...