Thursday 14 August 2014

Debenhams Beauty Event, Hull Fashion Week

First I would like to apologise for my absence - I have been super busy working, moving in and visiting friends that I really had no time to write but I have loads lined up for the remainder of August so I will make it up to you! I recently went to a Debenhams beauty event in their Hull store as part of HullBID and Yum! Food Festival. I spent the evening with some of my favourite bloggers and had a catch up with them whilst we browsed the makeup counters. Arch Angelz offered free eyebrow shaping and manicures and I got a free pair of eyelashes in one of their goody bags! We spent most of the evening at ArtDeco where Hannah from Ha-Pea-Days had a free makeover and we chatted with the makeup artist about beauty and life in general (when in Hull y'ano). I also had a look at Dita Von Teese's makeup range that she released with ArtDeco. 







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...