Thursday 23 April 2015

Hull Fashion Week Finale 2015

After attending the Hull Fashion Week Finale last year and having an amazing time I was excited to be invited back to be part of the Bloggers Hub! With a huge focus on reworking/upcycling vintage clothes, the catwalks were refreshing to see and obviously right up my street. Hull's own Poor Boy Boutique even showed the crowd how you can 'upcycle' an old pair of jeans into a brand new pair of shorts or a skirt. The 'Made in Hull' catwalk was probably my personal favourite as it showcased what Hull, a city close to my heart, has to offer. With clothes from The Little Cobbled Street, Beasley's, Cock of the Walk and many more one can definitely say that Hull has quite a lot to offer! In contrast to the local independent brands there were also plenty of pieces from the new collections of New Look, House of Fraiser and Topshop where you can purchase anything from occasion wear to festival wear! Anyway enough of me rambling on, I'll let my photos speak for themselves. 

















If you'd like to know more about Hull Fashion Week please visit their website and follow them on Twitter @HullFashionWeek 

I will also be posting about the WI clothes swap and the vintage market which were going on alongside the fantastic catwalks, so keep your eyes peeled! 

Follow Retro and Thrift on BloglovinLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on TwitterFollow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...