Wednesday 22 June 2016

Gas Axe Inc Tropical Dress Review


With a subtle tropical vibe this Gas Axe Inc dress fits perfectly with the current botanical trend. I would usually steer well clear from a white dress but with the beautiful, unique print I could not help myself. I love reproduction vintage because it saves the hassle of finding an affordable piece that fits, flatters and is good enough quality for regular wear. 


I spotted this retro inspired piece was bought from the Gas Axe Inc stall at the York Does Vintage fair and I fell in love with it straight away. The fit and flare style is something I'm always drawn to, however the waistline on this piece is higher, cutting almost directly under the bust, giving a slightly different look. 
The light-weight cotton material will make this dress perfect for warm summer days and I can't wait to wear this on trips to the beach or at summer BBQs (if I get invited to any!). I paired it with my trusty tan flats but it could also be dressed up with a pair of red or orange heels! 

Thanks Aaron for taking these photos! 

 Check out my post on the York Does Vintage Fair here. 



Like this style of post? I reviewed a dress from JOY here!


Follow Retro and Thrift on TwitterLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on Bloglovin'Follow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and ThriftFollow Retro and Thrift on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...