Monday 13 June 2016

#HBHullBloggers June Mini-meet

Furley & Co. is located on Princes Dock Street, Hull.

I was lucky enough to get a place on the recent #HBHullBloggers mini-meet at Hull's own Furley & Co. A great chance to catch up with old friends, the small gathering was a lovely way to end a Monday. 



Furley & Co. is vibrantly decorated and perfect for the lighter summer evenings.

Furley & Co really did treat us. First up we were served their delicious homemade cheese burgers and skin on fries. For me the fries were the best part, I'm sure they were double fried to ensure their lovely crispiness! The burgers were also amazing, and they were lovely enough to serve them without the sauces and let us choose what we'd like on them - which is such a bonus for a fussy eater like me. 




Then came the insane Freakshakes! My vanilla shake was far from plain, topped with a donut and accompanied by a full-size curly-wurly and a custard cream. The other bloggers tucked into some of the other flavours - chocolate, banoffee and strawberry if you were wondering! Already pretty full from my burgers and chips, I ended up taking home the donut for Aaron to eat later (no I have no shame!). Furley & Co. are actually launching their new "Lush-puppies", that is alcoholic slush puppies, so no doubt us bloggers will be back soon. 



We were also gifted some amazing goodie bags, including beauty treats from Benefit, Stargazer, Gosh Cosmetics, Makeup Revolution and Studio 10, amazing haircare from  Paul Mitchell, Batiste and other lovelies from Ultradex and LYDC bags - all of which will be appearing in some of my summer routines in the next few months! 

Alex, who is leaving Hull to go travelling, sorted out these adorable Eat Your Photo brownies - I don't think I've ever looked so tasty!



Don't just take my word for it though! Check out Jordan and Heather's thoughts on the evening too!

Follow Retro and Thrift on TwitterLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on Bloglovin'Follow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and ThriftFollow Retro and Thrift on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...