Sunday 19 June 2016

JOY Louche Bird Dress Review


Beautifully designed with a flattering cut, JOY's Louche Ineesha Bird Print Dress has become a staple in my spring/summer wardrobe. I am always drawn to blue and the cute bird print reminded me so much of Snow White that I fell in love straight away. 


The fit and flare style that comes just above the knee is extremely flattering on my slightly curvier (thanks to third year) figure. The cotton fabric doesn't have much stretch, however allows you to be somewhat cool on hot summer days - these photos were taken in 25 degree heat! 

Here I've worn the dress with natural coloured tights and flats, adding a pair of cat-eyed sunnies from Etty Retro, for a summery vibe. However I've also paired it with black tights and a blazer for a more formal look on chillier days. A pair of heels could be added to dress the outfit up, either in blue or a contrasting red. 

JOY have actually become one of my favourite shops - especially when I found out they are also online! I bought my End of Year Ball Dress from JOY too and I'm already eyeing up some of their pieces for my graduation. If you love beautifully made fashion with a quirky edge then you'll love JOY. 

A lot of the sizes in this specific dress have now unfortunately sold out. However a very similar (and equally as cute!) design is available here.








Photos courtesy of the lovely Aaron - Thank you for having so much patience whilst I was being so self-conscious. 


Follow Retro and Thrift on TwitterLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on Bloglovin'Follow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and ThriftFollow Retro and Thrift on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...