Friday 17 June 2016

York May 2016

York is one of my favourite places, so I obviously jumped at the chance to visit for a couple of days with my parents. I had just handed in my dissertation and was ready for a much needed rest before the final push of third year. It was perfect; we shopped, drank lots of tea and finished the weekend off with a huge roast at Middletons Hotel. I thought I'd share some of my pictures of the weekend here on my blog. 

 Lovely tea and an omlette at The Drawing Board





 #YorkDoesVintage - check out my recent post about it here. 


I love this dress from JOY - Check out my thoughts on it here.


Follow Retro and Thrift on TwitterLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on Bloglovin'Follow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and ThriftFollow Retro and Thrift on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...