Saturday 20 August 2016

A Peak Inside My Retro Kitchen


So I just moved into my new house, that is my first house that I'm not renting as a student. A bit scary, because now I have to organise all my own bills and make sure I'm earning enough money to cover them, but we'll worry about that later. Today I'm here to talk about my cute new kitchen! Now, I'll probably reorganise this a little when my new housemate moves in, however, at the moment I'm loving having the space to set out my own bits and bobs and make the place my own. Anyway, I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking...Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.













Follow Retro and Thrift on TwitterLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on Bloglovin'Follow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and ThriftFollow Retro and Thrift on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...